Netherlands Embassy in Kiev Ukraine
Currently in the spotlights
Here are listed the different departments in the Embassy and the persons working there. This is for example where you will find information about Governance and Human Rights, Press and Culture, and information from the Agricultural Department. Trade and economic information, however, is available on the page “Doing business” (see top).
Here you will find practical information, tips, and links about doing business in Ukraine or the Netherlands.
On 21 March 2014 the European Union and Ukraine signed the political part of the Association Agreement as part of a joint effort to strengthen their ties and bonds. The agreement was ratified by the European Parliament and Ukraine on 16 September 2014, and is still to be ratified by 20 EU member states.
|Address||Kontraktova Ploshcha 7 04070 Kiev Ukraine|
+38 044 4908 200
Register in online contact system
Nucleair Security Summit 2014
April 22, 2015 On April 22-24, 2015, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Ukraine organizes Dutch Trade Mission to Lutsk and Lviv headed by Ambassador Kees Klompenhouwer.
April 22, 2015 The Ministry of Agrarian Policy and Food of Ukraine continues the process of public consultation for developing its Single and Comprehensive Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development for 2015 – 2020. The Netherlands participate in several of the working groups.
- 9 April 2015 - Workshop “Update on Currency Control and Cross-Border Regulations and Procedures”
- Join in Public Consultations - Single and Comprehensive Strategy for Agriculture and Rural Development for 2015 – 2020
- Workshop "Update Currency Control and Cross-Border Regulations and Procedures", April 9, 2015
- Declaration by the High Representative on behalf of the EU on Crimea
- Dutch Business Mission to Lviv and Lutsk, 22-24 April 2015
12 May 15 – 15 May 15
The 17th International Exhibition for Heating, Ventilation, Air-conditioning, Water Supply, Sanitary, Environmental Technology, Swimming Pool & Renewable Energies.
10 Nov 15 – 13 Nov 15