Announcement: List of projects preselected by the Matra KAP programme for funding in 2012
List of projects preselected by the Matra KAP programme for funding in 2012
The team of the Matra programme of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands expresses its appreciation to all non-governmental organisations that submitted project proposals for Matra KAP consideration. The Embassy received 153 applications, the overwhelming majority of which address topical issues that had been well elaborated in terms of the expected results and the activities to reach them. Unfortunately, this high number of applications could not be matched by the available Matra KAP funding 2012.
After screening all proposals against the criteria that had been established at the onset, the team proceeded to look into other factors, which are part of the application, including, inter alia, the priorities of Matra KAP funding 2012, the involvement of other donors in the selected area of intervention, the geographical spread of the Matra funded projects and the change-making potential of the project.
Based on the above mentioned full set of considerations, the Embassy has pre-selected the following project proposals.
1. Legal assistance centre, NGO “Nikopol Centre for Spiritual, Social and Psychological Rehabilitation “Open Doors”;
2. To society through family, Chernigiv NGO “Parents’ Voice”;
3. How to prevent violence against women, Dnipropetrovsk branch of the international society on Human Rights;
4. Kyiv Pride festival, Gay Alliance of Ukraine;
5. Way to return into society, Mykolayiv regional branch of the All-Ukrainian charitable organisation “Movement in support of former prisoners in Ukraine “Overcoming”;
6. Shadow report LGBT, Centre Nash Mir;
7. Representation of interests of CSOs in policy-making through instruments of government policy for civil society development and the Coordinating Council for civil society development under the President of Ukraine, Ukrainian Centre for Independent Political Research;
8. Improving the level of access to Justice for Persons with disabilities, Regional Public Charitable Foundation ”Law & Democracy” (Lviv);
9. Politics – the Right of Women Open Society”, Vinnitsa Regional Association of NGO’s;
10. Promoting International & Domestic Norms on Combating Discrimination against Women in the Legal Proceedings of Ukraine, Ukrainian Judicial Association “Foundation for Fair Justice”;
11. Interactive participatory strategy of sustainable development of the city of Mykolayiv, Mykolayiv City Foundation Laska “Assistance for Economic & Social Reforms”.
1. Mediation an efficient resolution of labour disputes, responsibility in preventing and reducing unemployment, Moldova The Agency for Regional Development “Habitat”;
2. Increasing community’s awareness on sexual & reproductive rights, Reproductive Health Training Center;
3. Strengthening capacity of Moldovan local authorities & civil org. in their policies towards women, young women and women ex-prisoners to increase their welfare, International Society for Human Rights-MD Section;
4. Protection of rural women’s right on equal participation in government, Institute of Women’s Rights;
5. Municipal Capacity Development Program for Transnistrian region of Moldova, NGO Agency for Regional Development of Transnistria;
6. Civic control for democracy, Centre for Regional Development “Stability”;
N.B. The Embassy shall contact the selected organisations for more details. The contracts will be signed based on further elaborations of the selected applications.
The team of the Matra programme would like to thank all applicants and wishes those, who could not be included in Matra KAP 2012 all the best with their future endeavours.