On this page:
1. General Information
1.1. Staff Members
Mrs. Carolien Spaans (Agricultural Counsellor)
Mrs. Alina Bilan (Senior Agriculture Economics Officer)
Policy dialogue, market access, first contact topsector AgroFood (Livestock, food quality)
Mrs. Kateryna Tushynska (Management Assistant)
First contact topsector Horticulture and Seed Materials, B2B activities, CRM and financial adminstration
1.2 Contact information
Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands
Office of the Agricultural Counsellor
Kontraktova Ploshcha 7
01901 Kiev, Ukraine
Telephone number: +38 0 44 490 82 23
Fax number: +38 0 44 490 82 66
1.3. More information
The Agricultural Team at the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands represents the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs in Ukraine. The Team functions as a liaison between the Dutch agriculture, food and agribusiness, fisheries and nature and their respective counterparts in Ukraine. The Team also stimulates co-operation in the field of agricultural, educational and research institutions between the Netherlands and Ukrainian counterparts.
Main goals of the Agricultural Team are:
- Promotion of Dutch agribusiness and services to Ukraine (programme of economic co-operation);
- Survey of the market concerning agricultural and agro-political development, products and, regions (for overview of publications, please see our Publications page);
- Information services for the Dutch companies working in the field of agriculture, nature and food quality;
- Providing information to Dutch companies on veterinary and phytosanitary requirements related to import procedures;
- Facilitating bilateral cooperation. Our activity agenda:
Policy dialogue with governmental institutions. Topics: Food security, market access, rural development, land reform, nature and sustainability.
Support to activities of Dutch-Ukrainian Working Group on Agriculture.
Support to public-private partnership especially in:
- Potato sector
- Horticulture (including greenhouses)
- Dairy sector
- Biomass and Biobased economy.
Additional information concerning agriculture in the Netherlands can be obtained in English on the website of the Netherlands Ministry of Economic Affairs and the newly introduced site http://oekraine.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl/